Managed Hosting for Drupal CMS
With managed hosting it's like having your own IT department to take care of the backend of your website. Off-site backups, security updates and module upgrades are just a part of what goes on behind the scenes of a well managed site. With managed hosting, these routine tasks are done in a timely manner so you don't have to concern yourself with them.
Through InterLink Web Works you will have a turnkey website complete with managed hosting and training so you, or someone on your staff, can keep the web site up-to-date from your place of business or from anywhere there is a computer and an Internet connection.
We lease computer power from the Rackspace® Cloud. They provide reliable, expandable service. All our hosted websites enjoy the following:
Full system, geo-redundant backups
- nightly file system backups
- nightly database backups
- geo-redundant backup storage in Chicago and Zurich
- archival optical media storage in Asheville, NC
Timely security updates
It's like having an IT department to keep your website current and secure
- System application security updates
- Drupal core security updates
- Drupal contributed module security updates
Benefits of the Rackspace® cloud
High tech security protection
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant. A duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in Rackspace® data centers are circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants.
- Advanced fire suppression systems designed to stop fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- All data centers' power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
- Multiple redundancies with nine network providers.
- Every fiber carrier enters at a separate point to protect from service failures caused by a network cut.